Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Punting Until After Christmas - Grand Illusion Mystery Clue Four

I am still making progress on Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt.  I have been working on clue four off and on since its posting last Friday. Most of the pieces are cut out and I managed to get four blocks finished this morning:


I also finished clue number one this week:
All 100 Blocks!
A I have a few (an understatement if there ever was one) other projects underway, I decided it was time to punt until after Christmas, so I gathered all the fabric:


 and all the blocks and block parts:


and pack it up so I don't have to spend hours searching for it in my disaster I call a studio when the next clue is posted Friday.  





1 comment:

  1. They look lovely so far. That's a pretty bag you have them stored in!

    ReplyDelete